|行业类别 Industry Type：邮轮公司 -> 邮轮公司||企业类型 Company Type：外资|
|职位名称 Open Position： eCommerce Manager | 外资邮轮||
汇报对象 Report Line：Marketing & PR Director, China
|工作地点 Location ：上海||薪资待遇 Salary Range / Package ：面议|
|职位类别 Job Type：市场||联系方式 Contact Info ：021-6385 8505|
|职位级别 Position Level：中级职位|
1. Strong project management skills and proven experience
2. eCommerce knowledge and sound experience
3. Experience of creating strategic digital marketing plans and executing tactical through the line campaigns with robust ROI measures.
4. Extensive online marketing experience, with working knowledge of search, display, email and social media marketing channels
5. Knowledge of Relationship Marketing skills and techniques
6. Proficiency in creating and delivering compelling value propositions
7. Exceptional people management skills
8. Strong project management skills with experience with work prioritization, planning, influencing and working in cross-functional teams
9. Bachelor degree or above, Marketing, e-marketing major is preferred.
10. Min 6 years of related experience in eCommerce and digital marketing
11. Easy-going, work under pressure, teamwork
12. Strong interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to interact with many different people, internally and externally.
13. Fluent English both in oral and written.
As eCommerce & Digital Manager, you’ll conceive, develop and manage eCommerce strategy for the company in China to grow the brand preference, usage and market share, and allocate resources accordingly to benefit Business growth. You’ll be starting with a blank canvas and will have true ownership of our eCommerce business. We’re looking for someone who will relish that opportunity.
1.Strategy & Planning
2. Drive the overall ecommerce strategy and digital marketing strategy for China marketing
3.Work in conjunction with global teams to develop actionable strategic initiatives and share best practice.
4. Manage marketing budget and agencies, prioritizing for greatest returns
5. Track and measure impact of activities to show ROI
6. Explore for new opportunities from the market
Brand Understanding & Sales driving
1. Synthesize the key drivers of the brand preference, and create compelling marketing campaigns to deliver an increase in preference
2. Find key areas of opportunity on and off the website and OTA channels to increase sales
3. Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to implementation
4. Build models to link brand preference to revenue gains
5. Leverage market research and analysis to prioritize activities
6. Work with Marketing and PR team to ensure consistent message across all channels
Strong Execution Focus
1. Develop and execute quarterly & monthly marketing plans for ecommerce and digital development, covering content update, functionality enhancement, SEO, SEM, support CRM development etc.
2. Own the ROI in online marketing and sales channels on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
3. Design, build and maintain our social media presence. Elevate on-line customer experience across multiple channels and customers touch points.
4. Work with head office and China local cross-function team to ensure on-time, on budget and quality delivery of ecommerce projects
1. Key member of Marketing Management team
2. Acting as China representative on high profile global strategic digital marketing projects
3. Build up strong digital media relationship
Contact: Long Xi | 021-6385 8570
Please deliver resuem to: email@example.com